What’s Being Built in Las Sendas?
Have you noticed the construction fencing as you enter the Las Sendas Community from McDowell Rd in Mesa, Arizona? Its the new Canyon Winds Assisted Living & Memory Care. This will be a great addition to our community.
The Mesa City Council on April 18 voted 5-2 to approve rezoning property for a Canyon Winds Senior Living Community with independent living, assisted living and memory care in a campus setting in the 7100 and 7200 blocks of East McDowell Road.
units in a beautifully structured, four-story building, 55 feet tall; 60 units of the assisted care in a two-story building; and 30 units of memory care in a single-story building,” Ralph Pew of Pew and Lake, the applicant, said to the council.
Who is The Hampton Group Inc.?
- Scottsdale based development corporation formed in 1998
- Principals have been active in AZ real estate development since 1978
- Hampton currently owns and operates senior living properties in four (4) Arizona locations:(1) Desert Winds in Peoria (http://www.desertwindsretirement.com/)
(2) Chaparral Winds in Surprise (http://www.chaparralwinds.com/)
(3) Sedona Winds in Sedona (http://www.sedonawinds.com/)
(4) Ventana Winds in Youngtown (http://www.ventanawinds.com/)
- Employs approx. 430 people in AZ
- Annual payroll of approx. $12 Million
- link to original plan